Interested candidates are hereby requested to get registered with the following documents:
- A copy of either a passport or a citizenship identity card. Please note that candidates must bring the same identification card on the test date.
Note: IELTS Test Fees is Nu. 11,300
Visit www.ieltsidpindia.com for more details.
Registered candidates will be informed of the test venue, timing and other important information through email after the test booking. Kindly note that all IELTS exam related administration and management decisions are carried out by IDP IELTS, Delhi.
Books and relevant preparation materials will be provided free upon registration confirmation.
For further information, please contact IMS during office hours (9:00am – 5:00pm) at 02-351276 | 17697457 I 77190181 or mail us at email@example.com
The classes will begin from 16th January till 19th January, 2017.
- Venue: IMS Hall, Olakha (First Floor)
- 16th January, Monday (Listening) (Time 5:00PM-7:00PM)
- 17th January, Tuesday (Reading) (Time 5:00PM-7:00PM)
- 18th January, Wednesday (Writing) (Time 5:00PM-7:00PM)
- 19th January, Thursday (Speaking) (Time 5:00PM-7:00PM)
For any inquiries Contact Ms. Rinzin Choden, IELTS Coordinator during office hours 02-351276/17697457